top of page


Identification Needs

We need government issued identification for many things in life, but it can be difficult and costly to gather all the information or documents needed.  Browse these sections to help you get started.  Our talented Youth Service Navigators are also really good at this. 

Government Issued IDentification (ID)

Driver's License/MB ID Card

Birth Certificate

Health Card


opening a bank account

You need one in order to cash cheques and access many different services.

First Nations, inuit and metis

Status Card

Metis Card

bottom of page